Saas Software Development
The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) distribution model lets users access applications hosted online, thus freeing them from possible installation, maintenance or integration issues.
OUR END-TO-END SAAS APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
To accelerate your idea into reality, we begin with an in-depth consulting stage:
- Analysis of your target audience needs.
- Shaping an innovative product vision, translating it into features, and roadmapping features to releases. The focus is on features’ priority and ROI.
- Splitting the functionality into subscription plans and out-of-the-box/custom capabilities.
- Designing customization, integration, and API strategies for the feature-rich and flawless performance of your SaaS product.
Knowing that user interface and user experience play a key role in attracting and retaining users of any SaaS, we give special attention to designing UX/UI based on:
- Thorough market research.
- Creating user personas and scenarios that help deliver SaaS with excellent usability.
- Following the material design trend to wrap robust functionality up in an eye-catching interface.
Multi-tenancy architecture design and programming
We design a multi-tenancy architecture that helps a SaaS product withstand peak loads and seamlessly adapt to the growth and expansion of your business. With a large pool of developers, we can easily adapt to your project’s needs and ramp up the team at any time to meet a hard deadline.
We deliver stable, secure and industry-compliant SaaS with the help of:
- Regular code reviews.
- Unit tests and testing at all stages of SDLC.
- Adherence to secure software development life cycle (SSDLC) strategies to meet such standards as HIPAA/HITECH, NIST 800-171, PCI DSS, and GDPR.
ScienceSoft combines the frequency of releases with high code quality and stability. To ensure fast and seamless deployment and environment integration, we follow Agile methodology and DevOps principles.
SaaS stands for Software as a Service. Put simply, SaaS gives ready-made software to the customer via a web browser or mobile app. Customers don't need to deal with installation and configuration because the software provider handles it.
Examples of SaaS
- Google Workspace (formerly GSuite)
- Cisco WebEx.
- SAP Concur.
Broadly, SaaS is defined as a software licensing and delivery model where software is licensed on a subscription basis and centrally hosted by a third-party
,Netflix is a SaaS company that sells software to watch licensed videos on demand. It follows a subscription-based model whereby the user chooses a subscription plan and pays a fixed sum of money to Netflix monthly or annually. SaaS is not a new concept.