Logistics & Distribution
Distribution logistics is part of extra logistics and deals with the delivery of goods to the customer. ... The area comprises all processes involved in the distribution of goods - from manufacturing companies to customers. Customers are either final customers, distributors or processors.
Logistics includes transportation management, fleet management, warehouse management, proper handling of materials and inventory management. Distribution includes things such as packaging, storage, order fulfillment, and handling customer and vendor returns.
Types of Distribution Channels – 4 Important Types: Direct Sale, Sale through Retailer, Wholesaler, Agent
- Direct Sale: This is the simplest form of distribution channel which involves the manufacturer and the consumers. ...
- Sale through Retailer: ...
- Sale through Wholesaler: ...
- Sale through Agent:
There are three methods of distribution that outline how manufacturers choose how they want their goods to be dispersed in the market.
- Intensive Distribution: As many outlets as possible. ...
- Selective Distribution: Select outlets in specific locations. ...
- Exclusive Distribution: Limited outlets.
- Innohub is a full Freight Forwarding service provider with a large network of agents throughout North America, Canada, Caribbean, Latin America and across the World.
- Our expertise and customized service can definitely assists our customers move their product effectively and efficiently.
- As a freight forwarder and global logistics expert, Logistics & Distribution Services is able to deliver your international and domestic freight shipments on time and providing innovative solutions to your logistics needs.
- Our Professional staff have an expert knowledge of international, domestic freight and they are fully trained to understand your requirements.
- “Our commitment to our customers, agent alliance and dedication will always mark our steps and success within our industry”