Industrial manufacturing is a major growth sector for the Indian economy with diverse companies including those engaged in manufacturing of machinery and equipment, electrical and metal products, cement, building and construction material, rubber and plastic products and automation technology products.
Key sector focus areas
- Industrial leaders in India are looking at digitalizing their vertical and horizontal value chains from product development and purchasing to manufacturing, logistics and services.
- Apart from investing in new product development, manufacturers are moving to product + service offering from earlier product only.
- Efforts are on in forming multi-national partnerships, alliances and joint ventures in order to secure FDI, benefit from advanced technologies, and improve productivity through factory automation.
- While focus continues on penetrating in domestic market, Indian manufacturers are also looking to gain a foothold in the global market by increasing sales in existing markets and by identifying new geographies.
Our clients in industrial manufacturing face lot of difficult questions everyday about deciding the next course of action regarding inventory control, to anticipate any machinery failures and estimate future sales volumes. Innohub's Data and Analytics team through its solutions comprising of descriptive, predictive and prescriptive modeling techniques can help the clients in gaining competitive advantage by getting valuable insights about their operations and customers and taking the right decisions at the right time.
Initial assessment and advisory
• Conduct a thorough assessment of eligibility criteria in line with the amended MSME regulations.
• Seek clarification on the revised MSME policies from various Government departments.
• Analyze cost benefits, especially with regard to the amended regulations.
• Map state/Central Government policies to help MSMEs know more about their eligibilities under Government procurement policies.
How Innohub can help Contact us Assistance in obtaining MSME registration
• Assist MSMEs in documentation, preparing applications and seeking clarification, if any, from the respective Government authorities while registering themselves.
• Assist MSMEs in obtaining registration. Assistance in availing disbursements under MSME schemes
• Identify and shortlist preferred schemes for seeking benefits.
• Assist MSMEs in preparing application and documentation support.
• Assist in seeking specific clearances for operations.
• Assist in obtaining disbursements under eligible schemes.our
The challenges and uncertainty experienced in 2020 due to COVID-19 will likely continue into 2021, as many of the world economies are facing a resurgence of the virus as we head into the New Year. However, with further progress being made on vaccines, there is hope that this uncertainty will be short-lived. We expect deal activity in 1H21 will continue to recover from sector lows seen during the peak of the healthcare and economic crisis. As we emerge from the pandemic, we anticipate M&A activity in the sector will continue to be fueled by access to emerging sources of capital, investment in innovation, and the right-sizing of operations to meet the new market demands of a post-pandemic world. next manufacturing destination
Think global, act local, serve ‘glocal’. Pivoting around this concept, India has a distinct advantage with its large internal market, strategic location for exports, and a thriving private sector. This serves India both internally and for the world.
In the new normal, firms are looking to diversify their production bases, and the markets they serve. The objective is to bring in resilience in supply chains. Several global corporations in the automotive, electronics, engineering, food processing, chemicals and healthcare sectors have set up large manufacturing operations in India.